Zeitgeist the Movie

Zeitgeist the Movie is one of the most addictively informative movies I’ve seen.

Terror AlertAs evidenced by public education in America, making a learning experience as entertaining as prime time TV eye candy is not easy. But Zeitgeist the Movie comes close.

And it delivers the goods. And it digs deep. And it connects the dots. And it makes sense out of chaos.

WARNING!

Zeitgeist the Movie will more than likely threaten your comfort zone.

That’s ok. It threatened mine, too. So did my first date, public speaking classes, and college calculus. But those were all big learning experiences, and most of the time, great leaps in learning aren’t too comfortable. However, they can be very satisfying — if you hang in there.

As many viewers have noted, it’s not important the you believe everything Zeitgeist the Movie presents. What is important is that you think about what it presents and think about the reasons for your beliefs, whatever they are.

The film is almost 2 hours long, and is divided into three parts: Christianity, 9/11, and the Federal Reserve Bank. Enjoy!

Click below to watch, or visit www.zeitgeistmovie.com.

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~Jimi Hendrix.

“It’s just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It’s only a choice…right now, between fear and love.” ~Bill Hicks.

“The revolution is now.” ~Zeitgeist the Movie.

Zeitgeist was created as a not for profit expression to inspire people to start looking at the world from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the population at large think they are…

That being said, it is my hope that people will not take what is said in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized.

[tags]Zeitgeist the Movie, Christianity, 9/11, Federal Reserve, rfid, iraq war, hidden history, new world order, world government[/tags]

This entry was posted in History, Politics, Religion. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Zeitgeist the Movie

1. Suzie-Q says:

————————–
    Well, that’s the truth! :)

Yes, we must use our own brains and sort out truth from lies..

2. Pete says:

I am lucky, in that a girlfriend of my wife is a stewardess for an international airline. When she travels I have her pick up newspapers from around the globe, and it is nice to read something besides the well packaged and biased trivia we are forced to endure on a daily basis here.
    The articles appear to be filled with facts to support their views, rather then the headline grabbing trash we are fed.

That’s why I like the Internet…easy access to so many foreign papers online. I’ve gotten into the habit of seeing a headline on CNN’s site, then reading the last paragraph first (that’s where they stuff the important details…i.e. Headline: Terrorist Blows Up World; Last Paragraph: …in children’s video game…)

After scanning the story on CNN, I Google the story in Google’s News category and pull up some foreign papers to get the omitted facts, which often change the gist of the story entirely.

4. Pete says:

One of the greatest joys I get, is seeing how well the story is written and how they view things in a diffrent perspective. Not the follow the leader that we have here.

5. Aslan says:

Zeitgeist is an important movie, not so much for the information that it contains, much of which is available from multiple sources. Rather, it is the way the makers have presented the content. The choreography of the facts is compelling and seems to have created a strong resonance in most people who have seen it – even those who are not familiar with the subject matter. I’m currently taking some time out at my cabin in Sweden, having just sold my company (in electronic payments…) and have been researching material for a book on a similar subject. I must confess that I’ve now seen Zeitgeist 3 times in the last week – it certainly raises the bar in terms of delivery!

The question is, as many keep asking on this site also, what should we do? If it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd, it probably is a turd. I would say that if we are not careful we will all start chasing our own tails, looking for cracks in the wall. This fact was off, that fact was badly presented, this date was wrong… No!

We are blindsiding ourselves, finding excuses to avoid the important, and probably suicidal answer to that question. What shall we do?

I don’t know either. But I have been researching everything I can on these subjects for the past 18 months. I have lived all over the world my whole life (my father was a diplomat in the UN and UK Colonial Service, I was in the British Military Intelligence) I KNOW this is subject matter, and I know that this, and so much more is true. I also believe that we are in for some really interesting times ahead. We really better start to focus on the question. What shall we do?

Aslan: Thanks for the comments. I agree that Zeitgeist is simply awesome on presentation. And that the big question still remains: What shall we do? I was coming back from Atlanta this weekend and pulled over to grab a quick lunch at one of those new boutique McDonald’s, and there on the widescreen TV was Wolf Blitzer and some neocon shill spewing lies about Iran and why we should bomb the country soon. I knew the lies were lies because I’ve actually read the fine print below the headlines, and check the MSM’s stories in multiple sources, and I know that the shill was spewing old, disproven lies. And yet, many people listening ate it up, and they’ll tell their friends, and their friends will tell their friends. And then they’ll send their kids off to fight another needless war, and hand over more money to the war profiteers…

How do you counteract such a tidal wave of propaganda? What is the antidote? What shall we Americans do?

7. Lorrie Sardinia says:

Thank you for this movie. I never really understood much about politics,
    911, religion but wanted to. This movie has given me a base of understanding and now I am so interested in what is going on in the world.
    I am scared and awake.

The world is almost like an onion…there’s the truth you read in the main stream media, and then the real truth a layer below it, and it seems like you can just keep peeling away layers and more layers of truth that change your reality. Whether you agree with everything in Zeitgeist or not, it’s does make you rethink a lot of stuff!

9. Bo Lasquis says:

I’ve watched it several times but after following the producer’s advice and checking facts for myself, what I find is that Zeitgeist is filled with lies, misrepresentations, and propaganda. The irony is that they use the same manipulative and misleading techniques they accuse the mysterious and undefined “elites” of using on the rest of us.

No one is going to find the truth following Zeitgeist down a rabbit hole into Wonderland.

Care to expound upon any of the lies you discovered that you think are the most blatant? I don’t doubt there may be some there. But, you know, there are lies and misrepresentations everywhere…in most religions, in governments, and probably in Zeitgeist too. It’s the rare pearls of truth that attract me to something, and Zeitgeist does have some pearls that check out, and they’re pearls that I haven’t often seen. To me, that’s what made it well worth watching.

11. Brian says:

It’s funny how Zeitgeist spends two hours on three different conspiracy theories but offers no real theory on why they are related. What are we supposed to believe, that back in ancient history a mysterious group of perhaps Jewish perhaps Roman (this is never explained) tried to make up a new religion and they so thoroughly lacked the least bit of creativity that they had to copy Egyptian religion, which happened to have been similar to other ancient religions. Christianity was then used to arbitrarily keep people ignorant and oppressed (why ancient pagan religion was not suitable to do this, I don’t know). Now, I’m not sure but the creators of this religion decided to hatchup a banking-military complex to control world governments for the purpose of imposing a world government. I guess creating a religion is not good enough and they needed more control. Or maybe the conditions weren’t right 2,000 years ago to do this sort of thing. So really, is there any connection to these three parts of the film? And for that matter is there any real connection to any of the events/facts presented? The answer to both is no, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a douchebag.

I think they’re related in this way: All three subjects (Christianity, 9/11, and the Federal Reserve) are very familiar subjects to a lot of people…people who are content to allow their lives to be heavily influenced by all three while actually knowing very little about any of them, and with even the subjects’ experts disagreeing about what the truth behind them may be. Their shared controversy is a real connection in my book, even if it makes me a doucheebag in your book, and in at least one book I read somewhere it takes one to know one. So, na naa na naaaaa na ;-)

I’m a “douchebag”, too!
    Maybe we should have t-shirts made, Joe.

You know, it’s probably not a “fault” that Brian is having a hard time connecting the dots.
    I’ve got 56 years of personal observations (and most often taking the road less travelled) and trying to make sure what I was seeing was what was actually in view. Takes time to develop those skills. For the longest time, I thought if I inputed enough info from books, etc. that would do it. Nope. It’s an important part, but only a part. .
    Another part was placing more value on a persons actions rather than their words. That’s real hard, since their words are all shiney and bright, but you have to look around with a flashlight to see some of their actions.
    Some people probably gain more wisdom, faster than I have. But since I’m pretty average, I feel it is a good rule of thumb that a good share of wisdom comes with age.
    Don’t know if that is Brian (young), but calling those who disagree with him a “douchebag” is a good sign for Brian. Zeitgeist obviously rocked his comfort zone enough for him to “get primitive” for a moment…which means he has kick started his thought process in that regard. Of course, those internal battles are a whole ‘nother subject.

Thanks Joe, don’t know how I missed this post.
    Now I have to decide if I share Zeitgeist with my dear old Mother who loves “O’Reeeeeally”…..and goes to chrch every Sunday or just let it go.